(March 16 2015) Toronto, Ontario — Organizers today announced key coordinators and volunteers for the inaugural Central Canada Drummer fetish weekend to be held Thursday, April 2 through Sunday, April 5, 2015, presented by Steamworks Baths Toronto. A busy schedule of eight events over four days will depend on a roster of talented and dedicated volunteers.
Previously announced were fetish weekend co-producers Iain Bennett, Eastern Canada Leatherboy 2011, and leather activist and BDSM educator Dan Madden, and Boy Alex Dunlop as Contest Coordinator for the Central Canada Drummer Bootblack contest; all three are from Toronto.
Contest staff and volunteers confirmed to date include:
- Master Scott Bukovac, of Toronto, will be Tally Master for the three contests
- Master Chuck, Eastern Canada LeatherSIR 2011, of Sudbury, will be Den Daddy;
- Jeremy, of Toronto will serve as Judge’s boy;
- Fenn, Mr International Rubber 2010, returns as Stage Manager;
- Gloria McIsaac, returns as Box Office Manager;
- Polo Izquierdo and Ric Cohen are Operations Assistants; and
- Tom Stice, International slave 1995 and Southeast Mr Drummer 1998, of Chicago (IL), will return as contest emcee.
The panel of judges for the Drummer, Drummerboy and Drummer Bootblack contests will be announced closer to the event.
Steamworks Baths Toronto is the Presenting Sponsor of Central Canada Drummer fetish weekend and is the official bathhouse of Central Canada Drummer. Community Partners confirmed to date include Club120, the Churchmouse & Firkin, PiTBULL, The Men’s Room, Black Eagle Toronto, Spearhead Toronto, and SLAGMen Sudbury Leather and Gay Men.
For more information about Central Canada Drummer, please contact us.